ChateauThe name of Štiřín, today a part of the village of Kamenice, is first mentioned in 1395 in connection with Chval of Štiřín. Throughout the years it had various forms, including Stiřín, Stiřím or Štiřím.
At the beginning of the 15th century a fort was built on the site of today's chateau. Here, King Maxmilian stayed overnight on his first journey to Prague as the sovereign in 1562. After the Thirty Years War the fort was rebuilt as a baroque chateau with a park.